Author Topic: 1967 2B Interior Question  (Read 671 times)

Offline Captain Kent

1967 2B Interior Question
« on: February 27, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »
NEW QUESTION

What color carpet and door panels do I order for my Lone Star?

Trim code is 2B. NPD shows 2 colors for carpet, a Med blue and a Dark blue
1967 Lone Star Special. Owned since ‘74
Produced in Dearborn April 7, 67
200 6cyl 3spd
Mustang Monthly; http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/1409-1967-ford-mustang-hardtop-rare-finds/

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: 1967 2B Interior Question
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 11:15:47 PM »
Unless a member has recently ordered a carpet set for this code I doubt if we're goign to help much with finding the exact right one for you. Maybe you'll get lucky.

If you have your original carpet peel back the heel or toe pad and compare the carpet color found there since it would not have been worn or exposed to the sun and other elements

Will post some unrestored pictures so you will have a wider range to compare to

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Captain Kent

Re: 1967 2B Interior Question
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 12:13:47 AM »
Unless a member has recently ordered a carpet set for this code I doubt if we're goign to help much with finding the exact right one for you. Maybe you'll get lucky.

If you have your original carpet peel back the heel or toe pad and compare the carpet color found there since it would not have been worn or exposed to the sun and other elements

Will post some unrestored pictures so you will have a wider range to compare to

Thanx J for the help.  Did go to the car that is within a couple of months of mine that has the 2B trim. The carpet is the med blue, the headliner light blue and the door panel the only blue

1967 Lone Star Special. Owned since ‘74
Produced in Dearborn April 7, 67
200 6cyl 3spd
Mustang Monthly; http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/1409-1967-ford-mustang-hardtop-rare-finds/