Author Topic: 1966 fog light wiring holes in radiator support  (Read 1096 times)

Offline classicarparts

1966 fog light wiring holes in radiator support
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:20:28 AM »
I'm putting a fog light set up in a 66 coupe. My question is the wiring holes in the radiator support. There is a dimple on the support below the horn wiring on each side,is that the proper location for the wiring holes? What size should the holes be? Did they use a grommet in the support? I tried the search feature but no results.

Offline jwc66k

Re: 1966 fog light wiring holes in radiator support
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:43:14 PM »
I'm putting a fog light set up in a 66 coupe. My question is the wiring holes in the radiator support. There is a dimple on the support below the horn wiring on each side,is that the proper location for the wiring holes? What size should the holes be? Did they use a grommet in the support? I tried the search feature but no results.
There are two grommets, one on each side, but get the grommets first before you make the holes. The originals, C3AB-14603-B, are not available and the replacements are different.
I also recommend you get a set of Mustang Assembly Manuals for your car's year. Most of what you are looking for is in them.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline classicarparts

Re: 1966 fog light wiring holes in radiator support
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:51:24 AM »
thanks for the info  jim