Author Topic: Thermactor parts  (Read 951 times)

Offline preaction

Thermactor parts
« on: August 26, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »
Can anyone recommend someplace that may have hoses for these systems, thanks Paul.  Im looking for the hose from the air filter to the air pump for a 67 390 and Im not even sure what an original looks like.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Thermactor parts
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »
Can anyone recommend someplace that may have hoses for these systems, thanks Paul.

Don't know of anyone that specializes in these individual parts or systems on a regular basis. As you have found your often have to piece together what you need from multiple other cars and partial collections of parts

I'm looking for the hose from the air filter to the air pump for a 67 390 and I'm not even sure what an original looks like.

Remind me if you've got a car from the free hanging or screwed to the shock tower period. There is at least two completely different hoses depending on time period for the S code 67 system in a Mustang/Cougar
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline preaction

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 10:38:02 PM »
Jeff, its the air filter can mounted to the shock tower, and its the only hose my car didn't come to me with.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 04:55:49 PM »
.........Im looking for the hose from the air filter to the air pump for a 67 390 and Im not even sure what an original looks like.

Sorry only these examples to help in your search. Top example (the S shape) is the one your looking for

Bottom on is a hose you don't want  (the snake :) - its from a 67 big car application (full size Ford or T Bird). Filter is a 6 cylinder and Shelby application

Pretty sure I don't have one in my collection at the moment

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:20:19 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)