Author Topic: 1969 Shelby and mustang parts  (Read 653 times)

Offline truetriplex

1969 Shelby and mustang parts
« on: August 06, 2024, 12:11:28 PM »
I am in the final throws of completing the build of my 69 Shelby GT500.  I now have a lot of extra components left over that may be of use to some of you, and want to make you aware that they are here.

When my car was purchased, it came with BOXES of parts. Some NOS, some new, some not CORRECT for my car, MOST in original packages,.  In my build, I either restored my items, or bought NOS, if available, from suppliers like AMK, DeadNutsOn, BRANDA, NPD, etc..  I now have all these extra components that are ready to use for a mustang, Shelby, or many ford products.

If you have a question on a part, you can go to the supplier?s web site and enter the part number to view it, or see if it will be correct for your needs.  You are also welcome to PM me for assistance.  I hope this can help you out.  Needless to say, you will have to pay shipping cost from 30107 ZIP code (Atlanta area).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 04:12:15 PM by truetriplex »

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: 100+ Parts for sale - List with prices
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 09:40:19 PM »
Suggest you add a code (NOS) for the items that are just that since a code is not included in the header

"Supplier code   BR= Branda,  SD=Scott Drake, CJ=CJ Pony, DN= Deadnutson, SA= StangAholics, NPD, AMK "

Good luck
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)