Author Topic: 1970 Shelby or Mustang /Boss California emission gas tank and all the extras  (Read 353 times)

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
I recently picked up 1970 Shelby or Mustang/Boss California emission gas tank and all extras clips ,brackets ,screws and assorted accompanying equipment. The vapor tank that sets in the engine compartment has a rust hole but it is also used on other more generic Ford applications of the era and readily accessible. All of the hard to find as hens teeth Mustang/Shelby unique parts in the trunk etc. are in good shape. This was taken off a friends running car a couple years ago and put in storage. I didn't think I would ever get involved with one of these but I had never seen one so complete. He was planning on putting it back on the car but ended up restoring it without the emission set up instead. The gas tank seems in good shape. It looks like it is all there but I can't be for sure so it is laid out for pictures. 900.00 OBO PayPal plus shipping . PayPal friends and family. Shipping to a US address only. I can ship to your friend or a reshipper if your out of the country. I can deliver free of charge to MCA national show Aug 9-11 in Des Moines Iowa . For shipping it will be two boxes. One box for the tank and the other for the parts . If a buyer wants the front to back vapor line I can roll it up in a big loop like classic tubes sends fuel lines . It can be unrolled for use or a pattern. The vast majority of these setups if not on a car got thrown away just like the smog. For those that value originality and are missing this on their car and are not aware of how rare it is just ask around. PM me with any questions or additional pictures. Thank you for looking.     
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
I am in Kansas City MO. in case someone wants to pick up.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby