Author Topic: Fog Lights  (Read 1440 times)

Offline 69SCJQ4.30

Fog Lights
« on: December 21, 2012, 05:03:13 PM »
Late in 65 were these a factory option? I am working on a C code March 65 build date car that has a factory GT headlamp harness in it. So maybe it was replaced or could have ford ran out of harnesses and installed a GT one? Core support has been changed so there are no holes for the wires

Online jwc66k

Re: Fog Lights
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
There are two special harnesses used in 1965 for fog lamps, the under dash and the under hood. Fog lamps were included in the GT package and in the deluxe interior package. Both packages had a 66 type 5 dial instrument cluster. The deluxe interior would have a "B" after the body type on the door data plate, 63B, 65B and 76B. Check the instrument cluster first.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline Asm109

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 01:03:41 PM »
quote: Fog lamps were included in the GT package and in the deluxe interior package end quote.

It is news to me that Fog lamps were included in the Pony interior package.

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »
It is news to me that Fog lamps were included in the Pony interior package.

Same here....  Maybe he was referring to them having the same wiring harness.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Online jwc66k

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »
You are both absolutely correct, the 1965 five dial underdash wiring harness included fog light wiring although it was not used.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.