Author Topic: picture of '67 black fastback with optional ribbed rear tail panel painted black  (Read 912 times)

Offline socalgt

I will be installing an original pair of '67 rear, ribbed tail light panels on a black fastback(not original to the car).  I was wondering if any one can direct me to a picture of a '67 black fastback with them painted black....always nice to see what it will look like before painting and installing them.  It looks  like the additional 4 holes to be drilled for each side will be easier on a fastback, since they appear to be in the same line as the six holes already there for each tail  light.

Thanks...

Offline WT8095

• Dave Z.
This is close - member 427Fastback posted a photo of his black '68 fastback with a black ribbed panel. Not factory correct, but shouldn't matter if you just want to see how it looks.

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=12215.msg74356#msg74356
Dave Z.

'68 fastback, S-code + C6. Special Paint (Rainbow promotion), DSO 710784. Actual build date 2/7/1968, San Jose.
'69 Cougar convertible, 351W-2V + FMX, Meadowlark Yellow.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Sure I have have pictures of them in the original gray but none in black
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)